PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: ANDY ALBAO COCONUT FLOUR is 100% Natural & Functional Food, Gluten Free, All Purpose and has authentic strong coco-nutty flavor with strong sweet aroma, has cream color to slight yellowish and classified as Class-A Quality. Coconut Flour is good for baking, pastry, cakes and among others. Coconut Flour is containing 61% dietary fiber, low in carbohydrates, rich in nutritional value with healing properties and considered Super Foods "THAT ENJOYABLE TO EAT WITHOUT GUILT. Our Coconut Flour is produce from freshly harvested matured coconut and delicately process to maintain its Premium Quality. Coconut Flour sometimes has few brown spots from skin of coconut meat which is natural. Our Coconut Flour has minimum 1 year shelf life if stored in clean storage area at room temperature.
ADVANTAGES: ANDY ALBAO Coconut Flour has no traces of toasted or roasted, not rancid and no off taste & odor, has low oil and moisture content.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- Has 60% Fiber Content
- Low Carbohydrates
- Cholesterol Free
- Non GMO
INGREDIENTS - Coconut Meat
USAGE - Coconut Flour has a wide range of usages, like regular flour it can be used to make bread, cakes, pies, cookies and other baked goods. Use to replace about 15 to 50% of other flours. Coconut Flour is used in gravy as thickener, used as chocolate fillers or bulking agents and also used for emulsified products, such as meat loaf and sausages. For MORE USAGES, kindly visit links as follows; Piccadillybooks and marksdailyapple OR CHECK SOME INFORMATION BELOW.
1. STANDARD SIZE: 250g, 500g, 1kg., 20kgs.
2. STANDARD PACKAGING: Plastic Pouch, Zip Stand-up Pouch, PP Sack with Plastic Liner
3. PRODUCTION CAPACITY: 50,000 metric tons per month
HEALTH BENEFITS - Coconut Flour has highest Dietary Fiber Content of 61%, Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free, Non Trans-Fat and Non Allergen. Coconut Flour where it lowers risk of heart disease, helps prevent cancer, improves digestive function, helps to prevent colon cancer, improves digestive function, expel intestinal parasites, improved mineral absorption and keeping the gastrointestinal tract healthy, helps regulate blood sugar, etc. It also has several advantages over most other forms of fiber, including relieving symptoms associated with Crohn’s disease,
The recommended levels of substitution of coco flour with wheat flour is 5% to 15% for bread, buns and loafs, and 10% to 40% for cakes, brownies and cookies.
- Use less coconut flour (up to 30%) when the recipe calls for wheat flour. Due to the high fiber content of coconut flour, the yield of your baked goods will increase to 30% dough weight.
- Use coconut milk or culinary virgin coconut oil to thin-out the batter instead of water.
- Do not add more coconut flour to thicken a batter, just let it sit for a while and wait for it to absorb the liquid.
- Use eggs and baking powder as a leavening agent in your favorite pastry recipes since coconut flour is gluten-free.
- Adjust baking time because coconut flour cooks faster than those made with wheat. EXAMPLE: A coco flour pie crust is cooked in 20 minutes while a wheat pie crust is done in 30 minutes.
- COCONUT FLOUR AS A BEAUTY REGIMEN - If used as a mild exfoliant, simply mix a spoonful of coconut flour with a spoonful of cold water. Add one drop of your favorite essential oil for an aromatic experience.
- COCONUT FLOUR AS A DIETARY FIBER SUPPLEMENT - Want to keep your dietary fiber intake high? Just add a spoonful of coconut flour in your favorite smoothie recipe or simply dissolve in a glassful of water. Take 2X a day.
USAGES OF COCONUT FLOUR
- Add between 10% -20% to any flour when cooking or baking using your standard recipes.
- Sprinkle on your morning cereal to add nutrients and fibre to your diet
- Add to porridge, smoothies and desserts.
- Add to your casseroles and soups
5) Use as a thickener in sauces and gravy’s
- Enhances the flavour of chocolate, vanilla when cooking or baking foods
- Improves the texture of your baked foods
Coco Loaf Bread
- ¾ cup sifted Cocowonder Organic Coco Flour
- ½ Cocowonder Culinary Virgin Coconut Oil or melted butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon Cocowonder Coconut Syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Blend together eggs, Culinary VCO or butter, coconut syrup and salt. Combine coconut flour baking powder and whisk thoroughly into butter until there are no lumps. Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch or smaller loaf pan and bake at 175C (350F) for 40 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Coco Pan Cakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon of Cocowonder Culinary Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Cocowonder Coconut Sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Cocowonder Organic Coco Flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Blend together eggs, oil, coconut milk, coconut sugar and salt. Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a skillet. Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes about 2 ½ to 3 inches in diameter. Batter wi8ll be thick, but will flatten out when cooking.
- 1/3 cup Cocowonder Culinary Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Cocowonder Cacao Powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Cocowonder Coconut Sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sifted Cocowonder Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Cocowonder Coconut Milk Flakes (optional)
- In a saucepan at low heat, blend together culinary VCO or butter and ccacao powder. Remove from heat and let cool. In a bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla. Stir in cocoa mixture. Whisk coconut flour into batter until there are no lumps. Fold in coconut milk flakes. Pour batter into a greased 11x7x2 or 8x8x2 inch pan. Bake at 175C (350F) for 30-35 minutes.
- ½ cup Cocowonder Coconut Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 teaspoon thyme
- 8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16-ounce can tomato sauce
- Combine coconut flour, eggs, chopped onion, bell pepper, salt, black pepper, thyme and marjoram in a bowl. Add 1 ground beef and 1 cup (8 ounce) of tomato sauce and mix well. Shape mixture into a loaf and place in a baking dish. Pour the remaining 1 cup of tomato sauce over the top of the loaf. Bake at 175 Degree C (350F) for 1 ¼ hours. Make 6 to 8 servings.
Coco Banana Smoothie
- Whole Banana
- 2 Tbsp of Cocowonder Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cocowonder Coconut Flour
- 150ml Coconut Skim Milk or other type of milk
- 1 chip of crushed Ice
- Peel banana and chop in chunks. Combine all ingredients in a blender until texture is smooth. Makes 1 glassful of power breakfast shake.
Coco Breading Mix
- All-purpose flour
- Cocowonder Coconut Flour
- Ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- Depending on volume of food to be breaded, mix equal parts of Coconut Flour and all-purpose flour with ground sea salt and pepper. Ensure that the breading mix will adhere to the food by dipping it quickly in cold water or egg wash before frying in hot coconut oil.